Are you a outgoing & energetic individual with a great personality? The Zipline Guide/Crew positions requires applicants to be comfortable working in the outdoors and at heights or if you like working inside, we are hiring a few Customer Service Specialists as well! Applicants must have strong presentation skills and be knowledgeable or willing and able to learn the local natural history, environment, and ecology of the region. They also must be prepared to accept responsibility in real risk scenarios while calmly managing participants at heights. Should be safety conscious and willing to follow direction of managers.
Job Requirements Vary for Positions:
· Responsible for leading participant groups through entire tour in an outdoor adventure setting
· Able to handle demanding work schedule with long work days in a multi-tasking and adverse environmental conditions
· Clearly communicate safety procedures and guidelines to participant groups during orientation, training, and on-course
· Able to be responsible, reliable, and take leadership role with others, yet be a team player
· Customer Service Oriented; enjoys working with people of all ages
· Maintain professional appearance at all times while representing company in a positive way
· Successfully complete 3rd Party Guide Training, passing both written and on-course assessment tests for guide staff
· Flexible work schedule required (evenings, weekends, & holidays)
· Self-motivated, punctual, ethical, and committed to job
· Minimum Age 18 w/ valid driver's license in good standing
· Minimum height of 5'4" and maximum weight of 250 lbs for guide/crew staff only
* Customer Service Specialists need experience with computers, MS Office, and high attention to details, policies, and procedures.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers